The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions from this site. The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please note that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- All content on the website is the property of pelmets4u.co.uk. You may not extract any part of the contents of the website without our written consent.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website with or without notice to you. You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- To order products from this website, you must be aged 18 years or above.
- Once you have placed an order, an email will be sent to you to confirm all relevant details.
- Please, please check your dimensions before you order we can't refund your purchase because you ordered an item with the wrong dimensions.
The dimensions of the pelmet produced can vary between 2mm and 5mm because of the manufacturing process.
- In the unlikely event we cannot fulfil an order, a refund will be issued and the buyer notified.
- Any typographical error or omission in any form of literature issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the seller.
- We reserve the right to refuse a transaction of any products advertised on this website. This may be due to:
- the product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- the inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- the identification of a pricing or product description error.
- The product photographs generated for the website are for illustrative purposes only and in no way constitute an exact representation of the product concerned.
- Each product is carefully examined prior to dispatch.
- No claim will be entertained once fabric has been used or cut in anyway or in any production process.
- Liability shall not pass to the seller in the event of any delay caused by the delivery agent used.
- We are restricted by our couriers to a maximum pelmet length of 3.5 meters.
- We could make them longer by agreement but the buyer would be responsible for arranging their own transport regarding collection and delivery.
Customers own material
- When we cover pelmets in customer supplied material, it is customers responsibility to inform us which is the front and back (some materials are reversible).
Which is the top or bottom (some designs are very unclear, especially the geometric designs).
In the case of Velour/Velvet which direction they require the pile to run ( default is smooth down).
- At times clients will request we cover the pelmets using old curtains or R/M’s & Duvets etc. We will endeavor to use any material supplied to us to the best of our ability, but we will not be held responsible for any faults, matching or colour shading
- Any claims for damage to pelmets need to be made within 7 days of delivery
- All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were faulty. In such a case the supplier shall be responsible.
- When returning goods, the buyer must inform the supplier prior to dispatching the said goods.
- Returned goods must be sent requiring a signature from the seller/sellers representative to confirm receipt as title for ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time.
- Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement.
- Goods made to order cannot be refunded;
- Be careful when measuring, the size of the manufactured pelmet can vary by 2mm to 5mm.
Measure twice order once!